One out of every two people on this planet struggles to feed and educate their children. When powered by opportunity, they have a chance to work their way out of poverty and transform their lives. For 40 years, Opportunity International has provided the savings, loans, training and insurance that all people need to create a better future for their families and their communities.
About this project
Red Hat will match donations of $50 or more. By donating to Opportunity International via this webpage, I understand that if I choose to donate $50 or more, my donation will be matched by Red Hat.
Steps to contribute to Opportunity International
1. Make a donation to Opportunity International. Donation must be at least $50 to be matched. Save your receipt!
2. Go to the matching gifts website at https://redhat.yourcause.com
3. Go to 'Giving' and 'Request a Match.'
4. Enter details on page (date, amount)
5. For organization, search for EIN 540907624 (Opportunity International, 550 W. Van Buren St., Ste. 200, Chicago, IL 60607).
6. Click "Select"
7. Upload the .pdf of your receipt
Your support will help
By contributing to Opportunity's Global Microfinance Initiative, you are helping to expand access to financial services to enable more people in 27 countries to secure savings, borrow capital for their businesses, receive training to develop professional and life skills, and to purchase insurance to protect their assets. With three billion people living on less than $2 a day around the world, our mission is to empower people to work their way out of chronic poverty, transforming their lives, their children's futures and their communities.
Opportunity International will use your gifts where they can have the greatest impact.